Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
- Student Machine Shop Supervisor
As a machinist, works with faculty and researchers to design and fabricate apparatus. Manages the student machine shop and instructs on use of tools, equipment and safety.
- Physical Sciences Bldg- South 1707
Condensed Matter Theoretical Physics
- Development Engineer Associate
As a machinist, works with faculty and researchers to design and fabricate apparatus.
- Physical Sciences Bldg- South 1725
High Energy Experimental Physics
- Contract and Grant Analyst
Extramural Funds Analyst. Works with faculty and researchers on contract and grant proposal preparation, and pre- through post- award administration.
- Broida Hall 3411
- Broida 1409
- Senior Fellows
- LCOGT Technical Director & President
Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Development Technician
Works with Dr. Lubin's group and manages the Greenland program.
- Lubin Lab